all products



MATT & NAT 1995年カナダ・モントリオール発、ヴィーガンアパレルで持続可能なファッションをリードするブランドです。ブランド名は、Material(素材)+ Nature(自然)から来ています。 「美しく生きる」というシンプルなモットーに基づき、設立当初から革や動物由来の素材を使用しないことを約束。長年にわたり、リサイクルナイロン、段ボール、ゴム、コルクなどのさまざまなリサイクル素材を活用している、全世界で愛され続けているサステイナブルブランドです。   調節可能なストラップ付きの小さなバックパック。 ドローストリングクロージャー、ドローストリングを固定するためのフラップの下の隠しタブ付き。 ジッパー留めの隠しバックポケット。   内装 ジッパーポケット、スマートフォンポケット、ロゴエンボス加工のドウェルタグ。 100%リサイクルナイロンの裏地 寸法 高さ:40.5cm、横幅:26.5cm、幅:14cm ストラップ:85cm、ハンドル:8cm   Matt & Natのすべての商品がヴィーガン・クルエルティフリーです。 配送と関税について 商品の発送はご注文後、1-3日となります。到着日をメールでお知らせします。環境配慮のため、他にご購入いただいた商品もまとめての発送となります。なるべくまとめてのお買い物にご協力をお願いいたします。 関税・関税手数料・海外からの送料・外国税は代金に含まれています。  国内送料無料となります。   詳しい記事はこちら  



 MATT & NAT 1995年カナダ・モントリオール発、ヴィーガンアパレルで持続可能なファッションをリードするブランドです。ブランド名は、Material(素材)+ Nature(自然)から来ています。 「美しく生きる」というシンプルなモットーに基づき、設立当初から革や動物由来の素材を使用しないことを約束。長年にわたり、リサイクルナイロン、段ボール、ゴム、コルクなどのさまざまなリサイクル素材を活用している、全世界で愛され続けているサステイナブルブランドです。   ✔️スタイリッシュなジッパータイプ ✔️一目で分かるカードホルダー ✔️内側に身分証や写真が見れる小窓付き   小さめバッグに入れても嵩張らないスタイリッシュさと日本円も入る容量を兼ね備えた実用的なデザイン。 落ち着いた色から春夏にぴったりのパステル系の色まで、豊富なカラー展開も魅力的なセントラルヴィーガンウォレット。   長財布 内装:14のカードスロット、2つの紙幣コンパートメントとジッパー付きのコインポケット。 寸法:20.3cm x 10.1cm x 2.5cm、 100%リサイクルしたペットボトルを使用 Matt & Natのすべての商品がヴィーガン・クルエルティフリーです。     配送と関税について 商品の発送はご注文後、1-3日となります。到着日をメールでお知らせします。環境配慮のため、他にご購入いただいた商品もまとめての発送となります。なるべくまとめてのお買い物にご協力をお願いいたします。 関税・関税手数料・海外からの送料・外国税は代金に含まれています。 ...

Dotswill LADYBIRD GO COOKIES (8-year vegan cookies)


A vegan cookie made by the popular vegan restaurant "Eightablish," which has been in operation since 2000 in Omotesando. Dotswill brand rice flour-based cookie in the shape of a ladybug....

Men's KAPOK KNOT ethical down kapok air light jacket


The kapok knot is so light that you forget you are wearing it The air light jacket achieves the warmth of down with just 500g.    New material Kapok Achieves...

organic italian ginger


A carbonated drink made from natural ingredients and sparkling mineral water that uses spring water that has been around since Roman times 2,000 years ago. In Italy, it is popular...

coconut butter


Coconut butter is a whole food made by mashing the whole fruit pulp. The percentage of virgin oil is about 65% of the total, and the remaining 35% is the...



MATT & NAT Originating in Montreal, Canada in 1995, this brand leads sustainable fashion with vegan apparel. The brand name comes from Material + Nature. Based on the simple motto...



BEIGIC BEIGIC is a Korean vegan skincare brand. Does not use animal ingredients and is not tested on animals. Furthermore, does not use synthetic fragrances, synthetic coloring agents, silicones, parabens,...

Womsh Vegan Shoes VEGAN CONCEPT WHITE Ladies


Product details Sole height: 3 cm  A shoe bag and extra shoe laces (white) are included. There is a word "Vegan" on the insole.

MATT&NAT SOHO Vegan Backpack バックパック - VINTAGE


MATT & NAT 1995年カナダ・モントリオール発、ヴィーガンアパレルで持続可能なファッションをリードするブランドです。ブランド名は、Material(素材)+ Nature(自然)から来ています。 「美しく生きる」というシンプルなモットーに基づき、設立当初から革や動物由来の素材を使用しないことを約束。長年にわたり、リサイクルナイロン、段ボール、ゴム、コルクなどのさまざまなリサイクル素材を活用している、全世界で愛され続けているサステイナブルブランドです。   トップハンドル、マグネットスナップ開閉式のフロントポケット、サイド上部のスナップ、外側のバックファスナーポケット、調節可能なショルダーストラップを備えたバックパック。 内装:ジッパーポケット、スマートフォンポケット、ロゴエンボス加工のドウェルタグ。 100%リサイクルペットボトルで作られた裏地。 寸法:26.7cm x 34.3cm x 20.3cmハンドルドロップ:10cm調節可能なバックストラップ:45.7-89cm 100%ヴィーガン。 Matt & Natのすべての商品がヴィーガン・クルエルティフリーです。 配送と関税について 商品の発送はご注文後、1-3日となります。到着日をメールでお知らせします。環境配慮のため、他にご購入いただいた商品もまとめての発送となります。なるべくまとめてのお買い物にご協力をお願いいたします。 関税・関税手数料・海外からの送料・外国税は代金に含まれています。  国内送料無料となります。   詳しい記事はこちら  

organic sauerkraut


Hand-harvested organic cabbage is washed, core removed, and fermented with lactic acid. It can be used as a side dish, sandwich, garnish, etc. Raw materials Organic cabbage, salt / lactic...

FUMIKODA long wallet "STELLA"


FUMIKODA FUMIKODA is a Japanese bag brand that has continued sustainable manufacturing since its founding in 2016. ・Uses domestically produced vegan leather (materials and sewing are all made in Japan)・A...

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Out of stock. You have [max] points left.
add to wish listsee wish listremove from wish list

your cart is empty

Return To Shop

Click here for a message to the management team Edit your message to the management team
Approximate shipping fee
Add A Coupon

Approximate shipping fee

Add A Coupon

Coupon code will work on checkout page